- The BMS trips will run from Tuesday morning through Friday afternoon. The WCS trips will run Monday through Thursday.
- Each house from BMS and WCS will go during their own week. We will not be mixing houses or schools during the trip.
- There will be two day-trips to Chewonki to bring continuity and closure to the FLOW experience. These days of team building activities will maintain FLOW groups in the fall, and mix all 8th graders from both schools in the spring. These will take place in October (after the last FLOW trip is back) and in May of 2017.
- We have created a FLOW Leadership Team to help with the logistics and organization of the trips. The team consists of Lawrence Kovacs, Barb Mills (PE Teacher, BMS), Leah Heyman (Science Teacher, BMS), and Kyle Beeton (ELA Teacher, WCS).
TRIP DATES FOR 2016
- SEPTEMBER 20-23 -- SEGUIN HOUSE BMS
- SEPTEMBER 27-30 -- ACADIA HOUSE BMS
- OCTOBER 3-6 -- WCS
Families: please bookmark this page. It contains a great deal of information about FLOW and is a good resource for staying up to date on developments.
If you have any questions, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.