This year's trip schedule is:
SEGUIN HOUSE: SEPTEMBER 18-21
ACADIA HOUSE: SEPTEMBER 25-28
WOOLWICH: OCTOBER 1-4
- You will receive a health form and permission slip to fill out in the first days of the school year. YOU WILL NEED TO FILL THESE OUT AND RETURN THEM TO SCHOOL NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 5TH.
- Students will come to school as they normally would on the day of their trip, and take a bus to Chewonki.
- Students will return from Chewonki by dismissal time on the last day of the trip.
- There will be an informational meeting for parents at BMS on September 10th from 6:00pm-7:00pm.
- If you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss in private, Keith Crowley (Director of Outdoor Classroom) and the Chewonki Nurse will be available to meet with you individually at BMS prior to the meeting from 3:00 to 6:00. You can reserve your spot here.
- Please look carefully at the packing list and reach out if you have any questions.
- We have worked hard to make FLOW accessible to every 8th grade student in RSU 1. The cost for the trip is $50. If the $50 presents a challenge for your family, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Lawrence Kovacs at email@example.com. There are scholarships available, and financial hardships will not be an impediment to your child participating.
We hope you are as excited about this year's trips as we are! In the meantime, enjoy the summer and try to find some time to enjoy the warm weather while it's here :-)